This past year has been a whirlwind-sandstorm for me, complete with limited eyesight and stinging sensations.
– I left my job of 2.5 years in order to pursue some personal academic and athletic projects and sort through future career plans.
– I got married.
– I worked on organic farms in Canada and traveled to a third world country where I was a minority.
– I got pregnant and as a result, had a baby, and became a mother.
– Lost 10 pounds, gained 40, and lost 20 again. So, that means I’m about net 10 from last June
– I worked really hard on this blog, and writing in general.
– Walked a fine line between financial despair and hope.
– Moved into an apartment with my husband and baby in Salem, Ma.
– Am days away from submitting my application to Graduate School.
All in all it’s been a tremendous year of role shifts and redefinitions. Of writing Thank You notes and Praying for patience, money, and answers. I’m not always sure about what projects and hobbies to which I want to devote my time. Whatever I decide, it will include plenty of reading, and North Shore discovery, and certainly, plenty of uncertainty.