I think I’m pretty funny – Check out the post I wrote on Connect Shore for Monday (today)!
After I started reflecting about the things that I believe and some of my core values this month – I realized there are a lot of things I believe and act as though they were true… but they aren’t. They aren’t exactly lies… but well, you’ll get the picture.
8. If I stay up late I will get a lot of things done.
(Wrong! Likely I will watch youtube videos, read gofugyourself, and scroll through facebook.)
7. Grown ups know what they are doing.
And grown ups are always people who are (at least) 15 years older than me.
6. If I go to college I will have a clear idea of what I want to be when I grow up.
Well… that didn’t work.
5. Everyone else’s house looks like this.
4. As Mindy Kaling so recently put it…
3. If I don’t read to my child at…
View original post 309 more words