- Finish Master’s Degree September 15, 2014 (Official graduation Dec 2014).
- Join a Professional Association
- Buy a suit. April 28 2014
- Go to a conference – NEHRA October 8-9,2014, Worcester, MA.
- Get a job.
- Save 2 months of living expenses
- Floss every day for 30 days to make a habit.
- Go on a weekend Road Trip. September 13 – 15, 2014. Pomfret, VT.
- Run the North Shore Trail Series
Try Stand Up paddleboarding. (Cancelled twice! Maybe next summer 😦 )
- Go to the Boston Harbor Islands .August 30,2014
- Go to the Top of the Hub/ Skywalk Observatory in Boston, MA.
- Go on a retreat to L’Abri, in Southborough, MA.
- Make a wedding photo album. August 10, 2014
- Update the 5 Year plan for our family.
- Send (or talk with) 3 thank-you letters to big life influencers
- Decide what to do with this blog (close it down? Start a new one? Keep blogging?)
- Write my 20’s in a long form essay
- Take a cooking (or art) class.
- Go to a wine tasting. September 23,2014.
- Try a new fitness class (adult gymnastics? TRX? Rockclimbing?)
- Take an Economics MOOC or listen to a “Great Course” on tape.
- Learning more graphic design/ photo editing
- Write for a new platform (Relevant? Guest Post?)
- Learn to do 4 new functions on camera__(get camera fixed)
- Learn how to make 5 drink recipes from memory.
- Reconnect with a high school friend.
- Become a Mentor.
- Host a story-telling party.
- Organize a group [camping] trip.
[Bold is Done, Italicized is In Progress.]
Posts about my 30 Before 30 List: